Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm an Elmo Girl Too! - Updated!

Updated: Mommy found one more video and a couple of more pictures... so if you've already looked at this post... you might want to read it again. :)

My friend Emerson and I have very similar tastes in clothes... so I wasn't surprised to see this post last weekend... Elmo Girl... I have that shirt too! But mine is long sleeved, we got it on clearance last week as well (mommy loves 75% off sales at Target... especially for play clothes)...

Since I love Elmo and am sure to have more Elmo clothes in the future, mommy made me a bow to match (it has Elmo in the center) and she made Emerson one to wear the next time she wears her shirt.



Mom loves when she catches cute smirks...


This morning I had an appointment to go see Dr. Allison... I've had a cold for a week and the past few days I've been wheezing a little and coughing... so mom thought it best that I get a clean bill of health. Dr. Allison ran a couple of tests and listened to my lungs and pronounced me healthy with a cough (gave me a cough suppressant) and growing up too fast! I impressed her by identifying a dog on my book and weighing 21 pounds, 2 ounces... I was 19 pounds, 13 ounces at my 1 year appointment 6 weeks ago...

Mom has learned that sometimes the wait at the doctor's office can be horrible... especially when it takes 15 minutes for them to process the RSV test (normal culture result time) so she now brings lots of distractions...

This was the first time I've been fully walking at the doctor's office so I entertained myself with the stool for a little while...


"Can I please spin on it mommy"...


Mom brought lots of books to read...


And some snacks... I really enjoyed putting the puffs back in the container over and over again...


Since I was given a clean bill of health and we are going to be iced in for a day or two... mom decided we should go to my Little Gym class.




I still love catching bubbles...


I'm in awe of them...


Can you tell it's just about nap time?

Mom snapped a few Little Gym videos today...

Mom was so proud when I didn't cry after I took a fall in this video...



Helping my teacher clap and showing off my running skills...


Addy and I playing with the balls...


It's so had to get a video of all of us actually playing together... class was small today because of the bad weather, but here we are...

1 comment:

The Guerra Girls said...

YAY! I can't wait to get my bow!!:) Isn't Elmo great??