Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just some pictures...

So yesterday was Little Gym and I sported my brown and pink overalls and of course my hat...

Mom says this is her new favorite picture of me...

o
Just me enjoying class...

Showing off my flippy curls...


In the afternoon we went to see the puppies at Petsmart... this puppy Rosie and I became friends...


She wanted to come home with me... unfortunately mom got management called on her for taking pictures... random huh?


My hair was so hilarious when I woke up from my nap, mom had to take some pictures of it...

a
Just laughing for mom...

Do you want my blankie mom?


Dad says I look drunk here...


Showing off my teeth...


On the way to the mall, mom decided to take some pictures of me outside...

"I wonder if mom will let me eat this leaf?"


"Maybe if I just do it casually..."


"Mmmm... finger licking good..."


"What mom... did you see me?"


Sometimes a picture really captures a personality... mom and dad both looked at this picture and said "yep that's our Milla"... mom says it captures my constant need to explore and how intensely

No comments: