Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm a Party Girl!!!

Today I went to ANOTHER birthday party! This one was for my friend Addie from Little Gym... she turned 1 over the holidays, but her parents waited until now to celebrate so we would all be in town...

She had a ballerina themed party so I got to dress up!!!

As soon as I walked in the house... I started exploring... she her beautiful chandelier over her crib? So pretty!


So excited to find her playroom!


Can you tell I was dancing with this little boy? He was dancing faster than me!


Struttin' my stuff... I mean it is a ballet party... we should be dancing shouldn't we?


Showing off my smirky smile...


and my big girl smile...


This my other friend Addy from Little Gym... yep they are both named Addy... just spelled different.


I'm off again...


Here's a good shot of the shirt my mommy made for me...


Here is Addiesyn's cake... SO pretty!


I kept running off from mom so she tied a balloon to me... that way she could find me when she couldn't see me over the furniture... it also worked as a good leash. :)

"Hey who has my balloon?"


Here's Addie about to enjoy her cake...


All the Little Gym girls...


When Addie unwrapped her presents I went straight to this one... I kept looking at mom like "Why don't I have a pink pony?"... luckily mom found it on sale so I might be getting one...

Having fun around the house once we got home... see the cute flower mom added to my tutu...


This weekend my playroom got a makeover... I got SHELVES! Much needed shelves! I can now walk around in there again!! We also deflated my ball pit for a little while, it's a space hog!


See now I can march around on my "grass"... no ants in here!

"Bye guys!"... see you soon!

No comments: