Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another Birthday Party...

Today my friend James turned 1! We went over to his house to celebrate his birthday party with him... sorry there aren't a ton of pictures, mom is having a hard time keeping up with me these days...

Mom went to finish getting ready and she came out to find me outside playing with daddy (in my pretty party clothes)...


See already getting dirty...


I also got 2 ant bites... but I LOVE being outside!


As close as mom got to a good picture of me today... My dress had little cupcakes on it... it's from Gymboree a few years ago. Mom found it on ebay.


I totally knew where the cake was and what it was and I kept walking over to it...


Here is James the birthday boy and his mom getting ready to enjoy his smash cake...


I went up and begged James to share, but he didn't understand... mom finally got me some cake... thank goodness!

No comments: