Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chuck E Cheese & A Love for Books!

Our playgroup was suppose to meet at Paradise Pond on Friday, but when we got there they were already completely booked so we went to Chuck E Cheese! This was my first trip there and mom hadn't been there since she was a little girl...



Here's Chuck E Cheese himself...


Madison and I riding on one of the toddler rides...


A slide! I love slides!



I just couldn't understand why mom couldn't come up in the play area with me...


Climbing up the slide...


Mom trying to get a picture of me in my cute outfit...


Will riding the clock ride...


I was more interested in riding the pony...


My turn to ride the clock...


I was not as big of a fan!


The best part was at the end when we cashed in my tickets for SUCKERS! Yummy!


Tonight after dinner mommy finally captured my new love...

BOOKS!

All day long I bring mom books and say "here"... I love for her to read them to me or at least identify the colors and animals on the pages...


Another book...


See I even turn the pages for her...


These were REALLY heavy... it's 12 books!!


How cute is my sweater??

No comments: