Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Day at the Park...

So it was a beautiful spring January day here in Texas today and mom and I spent the ENTIRE afternoon at the park... 2 parks actually...

The first park was Dove Park in Grapevine... it has a GREAT playscape with ramps instead of stairs... SO fun!


Here I go up the ramp... see me in the mirror...


Here's a good view of the playscape... it's ENORMOUS!


I can't wait to swing on the bars like the boy behind me...


Standing up after one of my many falls...


After playing for an hour, school let out and the park got WAY too busy so we decided to leave... then we found out that my friend Madeline was playing at the park by her house... we headed over their to join them...

We were allowed to go explore the softball field... SO fun!


Mom says it's impossible to get a picture of the two of us looking at the camera... she hopes someday she can capture it...


Here's my smiling face...


Madeline and I decided to sit down and enjoy the dirt...


Yay for little girls getting dirty!!!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Glad you could join us at the park! The girls had so much fun just playing in the dirt.