Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Weekend...

SATURDAY...

My friend Austin from Little Gym turned one this weekend... so guess what I got to do? Attend another birthday party!!!

Ok so I don't look that happy in this first picture... I was a little clingy when we first got there... I have all 4 molars coming in and some of my incisors too so I'm a pretty miserable little girl!


But soon I discovered there were some fun toys...


Oh and I showed off my new trick... I finally learned how to stand up in the middle of the floor... it's harder than it looks! Mom says this position is called "downward facing dog" in yoga...


I also vegged a little bit on their big cushy pillows...


After a little sugar (cake) I finally started getting excited...


Showing off my "cute as a cupcake" shirt and my cupcake corduroys... and of course cupcake bows!


SUNDAY

Today it was nice and warm outside so we went to the park...

My main objective at the park is to meet every dog I find... this worries mom a little bit, but I really love them and I'm really sweet when I pet them... I also mastered the word "Maggie" this weekend, my best friend!


I'm officially a wanderer at the park... I like to chase older kids in hopes that they'll play with me...


Oh and a first today... mom let me play in the dirt!!


It was so much fun! I ended up REALLY dirty!


Then I got to enjoy the slide... I love the toddler slide and I can control myself all the way down and stand up at the end! I also did the BIG slide a few times today...


So much fun!


One of my favorite things to do is go under daddy's legs...


Oh and of course I love to swing...


I love swinging so much I started blowing mom kisses!


See this is the big slide I was talking about... and if you look closely you'll see that there's a DOG going down it!!!


Here I am meeting that brave dog afterwards...

He was REALLY dirty so I wasn't sure what to think...


Tonight mommy made cookie dough brownies... she said they were an "adult treat" but made me a couple of chocolate chip cookies instead.

Will I ever be able to eat a chocolate chip cookie without wearing most of it?


See Maggie ready to get my scraps...


Finally it was time to wash off the dirt and the cookie... Mom was amazed how long my hair is! Devil horns!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the yoga baby pic! -Aunt Rinny