Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dallas Galleria

Mommy and daddy were trying to decide what we should do today... Mommy looked for events going on this weekend and there was NOTHING... we couldn't go to the park or the zoo because it was SO cold and windy...

Our friend Addiesyn's mom said the play area at the Dallas Galleria was great and mom had a feeling I would really enjoy the ice skaters, so we made a trip to Dallas...

Mom was right... I heart ice skaters!


Did you know that mommy took ice skating lessons right before she got pregnant with me? She says she was really good and wants to start taking lessons again sometime soon... I can't wait to take lessons with her!


Look at this HUGE cat! Meow!


Ok Addiesyn was right... this play area is really cool... I immediately met a little boy my age... and a HUGE zebra!


Look Emerson... a ladybug!


The one time I left mommy and daddy's side... I walked over to this nice man and asked for his balloon...


He gave it to me!

Look mommy! Unfortunately, his daughter was REALLY disappointed to discover her balloon was gone so daddy took it back...


Me and mommy...


Peekaboo do you see me? I even got to walk around the mall a little while with my backpack on...

No comments: