Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Visit from Papa and Grandma Kitty...

Grandma Kitty and Papa came to visit me this weekend.


I busted out the cupcake clothes for them on Friday... they are my signature look...


See mom even made me a cupcake bow to match. Look at ALL my hair!!!


Still getting use to these shoes...


On Saturday we went to Uncle Julios for lunch... I was FASCINATED with the big lighting fixture they had.


"Yummmm.... tortillas!"


Mommy loves this new outfit of mine so she wanted to take pictures of me in it by the fountain...

Don't we look alike in this picture?


Mom likes this one better... too bad I'm not looking at the camera!


Today we took lots of pictures before we had to say goodbye. Papa and Grandma Kitty babysat me last night and I really bonded with them...

"Papa, don't go..."


"I'm going to miss yall..."


Mommy made me happier...


Me, Papa and my Papa doll...


We all had breakfast together and I put on a show as usual...





Here's our official picture from the visit... wow have I grown since the last time they visited! I have LOTS more hair!


Papa playing motorboat with me...


Check out my teeth! They have finally broken through.


Ok so I'm still not crawling... but sometimes I think I can...




See don't I look like a crawler here?


Mom decided to get me a balloon today... of course I got the one featuring my friend Elmo!



Proof that not all my pictures are good! (daddy made me mad by bopping me with the balloon)

No comments: