Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10 month birthday and lots more!

So mom asked me to apologize for her... she's REALLY been slacking! Mainly because she is working on getting ready for her first craft show and she just took over Membership Chairman for the GCS Mom's League... so it's not like she's eating bonbons and watching soap operas... but she promises to do better...

Here are some lost pictures from last week... pics from before and after this shoot got posted, but not these...

Just a cute Gymboree outfit and a rare sighting of the jeans... mom really thinks it's easier to put me in leggings.



Saturday night we went out to celebrate my 10 month birthday! We went to Kincaids and had hamburgers and FRENCH FRIES!


Then we went to the Southlake Oktoberfest celebration.

Dad and I really enjoyed checking out the lego booth... daddy does awesome lego sculptures.


Then we found these marionettes that were automated and MOVING! They were SO cool!


Here's what my face looked like when I was watching the marionettes...


My life CENTERS around balloons!


See my balloon even went home with me!


Then mommy tied it to my 10 month birthday present...


Callie was very interested...


"Callie... you CANNOT have my new toy..."


On Sunday I woke up from my nap and had CRAZY hair!!!


So curly!


To celebrate my birthday on Monday, mom took me to the play area at the mall...

Don't I look like a big girl in this picture?


Mom threw out some bait for me to crawl after...


See I'm getting closer...


Then after I got my chewy... mommy sat me in this car...


And I stood up! All by myself!


Look how big my eyes are!


"Why are you taking my picture mom?"


This is my friend Gabe and his older sister... I met them in the play area and had SO much fun... he's super active and can crawl and pull up and he's a month younger than me!


Crawling over to check him out! Then his daddy told mommy that he BITES! YIKES! Mom swept me away pretty quick!


Check me out!


Central Market had HUGE pumpkins today... they were $50!!! Mom decided to take a picture of me... not much of a fall picture in my pink clothes with no shoes or socks on... Whoops!



My favorite thing about going to Central Market is BALLOONS!


In this picture you can see my cool new korker bow that mom made me... they are her new favorite.


Did you know that tonight was National Night Out night? Well mom decided we should participate...


Too bad we were the ONLY ones!!!


Mom wanted a picture by the McCain/Palin sign... she's more of a Palin fan then a McCain fan, but she's looking forward to taking me to vote with her.


Daddy's turn to push...


This is my new favorite thing... WALKING!


Here are my cool silver glitter shoes (first and only time I will be wearing them - if someone wants them for their baby girl and reads my blog, let m... I'm officially a 4 now... these shoes (3s) left marks on my feet... the lady at Nordstroms measured me the other day and she said I was a 3 1/2, but to go ahead and buy a 4. Mom and I are headed to Stride Rite!

1 comment:

The Guerra Girls said...

Can you believe we're 10 months old already?! I love your shoes!! :)