Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Elmo Live!!!

Today I got my first early birthday present... can you believe my birthday is so close that I could get an early birthday present already? How crazy is that?

So have you heard how cool this new Elmo Live guy is? It's like my own little visitor from Sesame Street who gets to live at my house now. I love him SO much!

Elmo Live is already sold out online so mom and I were really excited when we saw them at Target today.... we called Mimi (mommy's mom) and she said to buy it and then when she heard how excited I was, she said I could have him NOW instead of waiting until my birthday!!!

Thank you Mimi for my wonderful first birthday present... I can't wait to show you how fun he is... enjoy the videos!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad to see that Elmo is a hit! Bella got one too but she can't open it until Santa brings it!