Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun...

It's Halloween!!

Here's my Halloween card...

Time for the puppy costume to make it's REAL appearance, bows and ALL...

Ok here are a bunch of candid pics (forgive the tootsie roll on my face... when we got home from trick or treating, I had a bit of a sugar buzz and mom redressed me and took some more pictures because I was ...

"It's RUFF being so cute..."


This is my impression of how Maggie begs at the table...


Sweet puppy...


Silly puppy...


Smiling puppy...


Mommy seriously worried whether or not I would be crawling when she bought this costume... she's SO glad I figured it out in time!


Showing off my tail...


"Hey mom... whatcha doin' "


Checking out my puppy-mobile and my Halloween pumpkin...


I took a late nap so we could go trick or treating after dark like the big kids!

Mommy and I before we headed out...


Daddy and I before we headed out...


The puppy-mobile was PERFECT for trick or treating...


I was a little bit of a scared puppy so mommy carried me some of the way...


The guys at the end of the street REALLY decorate... they had smoke machines, lots of inflatables and were handing out glow necklaces... SO cool!


Check out this huge gargoyle...


Mom thinks it'll be cute to take a picture of me in front of these guys every year... we'll see if I go along with that...


I was very interested in all the puppy dogs I met on the way... this is Max... he's one of Maggie's friends...


Ahhh... finally home... out of my hot costume and relaxing...


Mom gave me some extra cold water to cool me off...


then Mommy put my candy out for me to see...


Nobody had to tell me what to do!


"Can I eat it with the wrapper on?"


"Hey I like these Junior Mints... they make noise when you shake them..."


"There are so many to choose from!!!"


Mommy was eating some candy corn and decided to let me have one... it was SO good and I did great with it... I'm a candy eating PRO!


Then mom decided to let me have a big tootsie roll...


I did great with it too... with 8 teeth I'm able to bite off little chunks like a big kid... but daddy said it looked like I was eating a turd... silly daddy...


One last puppy picture before I headed to the bath (forgive mom's hair... she needs to get something... anything done to it... and fast!)

No comments: