Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Random Photos

More totally random pictures, mostly of all my new skills...

I don't like to jumparoo anymore, but I sure like to crawl underneath it...


"What mom... am I doing something cute?"


Working on my climbing skills... I'm already lift my foot up on the couch trying to find a foothole.


Mommy took this picture to show off my little obstacle course. Mom and dad took away the big table so I would have more room to crawl and less chance of hurting myself on it. It's great to have this much room to play now... too bad daddy doesn't have a place to eat his breakfast and watch the news...

Oh and if you notice it's dark outside in this picture and the Morning Show is on... yeah that's because I had mom out of bed at 6am on a Saturday...


My only real outing of the weekend was to the church across the street... they had a Carnival that mom has looked forward to taking me to since she and daddy moved to our house.


It was definitely geared towards older kids, but I love to people watch so I stayed entertained... darn people thought balloons were for displaying and not for giving to babies though... I just don't understand... all balloons should be free and attached to my stroller at all times!


Mom left me in my playroom while she went to do something and came back to find me at the gate... this was always the purpose of the gate (that they installed several months ago) but it's the first time I really discovered the gate...


"I'll have this thing figured out in no time"


"Attica... Attica"


"Maybe if I got this hinge undone" (of course daddy showed me how to use an Allen Wrench while lowering my crib this weekend so my skills are getting better).


This is how mom finds me after naps and in the morning now... unfortunately if I don't want to sleep anymore or I don't want to go to sleep she also finds me here... I don't like to sit down from it so I just stand here and scream until someone comes to get me. I stood for an hour this morning... mom was convinced I would sit down and go back to sleep, but I wasn't having it.


Oh has mom mentioned that I'm teething? Yeah I even took a chomp out of daddy's foot.


Look how curly my hair is getting!!! It's only this way right after bath time, but it makes mommy and daddy giggle.


Here is the picture mom was talking about in her post yesterday... eating the magazine...


I've gotten so good at pulling up... I can now pull up on glass!


See how proud I am of myself? This is how I tell mom that I want to go outside...


Everything is now a toy... even a box of diapers...


I got on my knees and pushed it... just like my walker!


I have no fear of crawling away now... out of mom's sight onto hard floors...


Ready for the funniest picture you've seen in a while...




Wait for it....


Wait for it...



Mom never understood who would use these, but lately she can't go to the bathroom when we are out because there's no where to put me! Now she wishes every restroom had one. They are ingenious!


Another great suggestion from Emerson... I had jello with mom last night. It was GOOD!


No comments: