Thursday, October 23, 2008

Footed Pajamas & Little Gym

On Tuesday I found the ballet room at Little Gym...

"Is it ok if I go in here?"

"I'm going in... if anyone needs me I'll be practicing my toe pointing...


"Who's that baby in the mirror?"


"Hey mom... you found me..."


We finally got our first cold front so mom put me in some footed pajamas... she can't think of the last time I wore them... she thinks I look like a bunny in them...


Notice it's still dark outside... I'm still getting mom up at the crack of dawn...


"What do you mean the sun isn't out yet mom?"


"Oh well I'll just play until it comes up..."


"If I'm cute is it ok that I got you up early?"


I like to crawl away during diaper changes and clothing changes these days... mom hadn't gotten my pajamas all the way off so I'm wearing both outfits...


Here I am fully dressed for lunch and a playdate with Corbin...

I'm so excited to wear more of my Cupcake Cutie line from Gymboree...


See the cupcakes on my pants?


And how I always end my photo sessions these days...


Mommy and Kat took Corbin and I to Jason's Deli... it was yummy!

Then we went over to this new place called Monkey Business and played in their indoor playground...


It's a great place to test out new toys (of course I have to see how they all taste)...


Look a trampoline....


Mommy has always liked this push-buggy and now she thinks she wants it for her birthday... silly mommy getting me a present for her birthday...


She especially likes that it has a seatbelt.


I liked the John Deere tractor bike...


Corbin and I both rode around in our cars...


"Hey Corbin... why are you all the way over there?"


See how much he liked it?


Then we went to the puzzle room...


Don't we look like preschoolers?


2 comments:

Jenny said...

That push car is super fun! Bel has one and she fights to get in it when we go for a walk...she is over the stroller now because she likes to honk the horn so much! Sometimes you can find them on clearance at Target...

Anonymous said...

You do look cute in footed pajamas. Your mom can wear them too. Several companies make footed pajamas for adults:

http://www.squidoo.com/footedpajamas