Monday, October 27, 2008

Flashback (two post Monday)...

First the obligatory pulling up on something I shouldn't be pictures...


"What mom? I shouldn't pull up on drawers?"


Ok ready to laugh...



Check out my hair! I think it's time for mommy to start doing my hair every morning... it's WILD!


"Am I cute?"


Ok so do you remember this shirt? Mom bought it in two sizes last year...

One for now...


and one for last spring... This picture was taken on March 16th...


Now...


Then...


To see the rest of that post... Meeting Bailor

More crazy hair pictures...



Tonight mom gave me my first tollhouse cookie... (thanks Abigail for the idea)


I glazed over after the first bite and didn't say much for a little while...


"Do I get to eat the whole thing?"


"And lick my hands..."


"Did I mention that I REALLY like chocolate?"


"Finger licking good..."


"YUMMO!"

No comments: