Sunday, October 12, 2008

Munchkins do the Zoo!

So something is wrong with our internet... can you imagine how stressed out mommy is without her internet? I think she would give up caffeine to make it work! Gasp!

The guy is coming out to fix it on Tuesday, but for now... sometimes we have it... sometimes we don't.

So I'm behind on blogging... mom has TONS of videos she wants to share... I can crawl REALLY fast now.

She's editing the pictures from the pumpkin patch on Saturday... the lighting was a little off and so she's working with each one in photoshop.

So until she can get all of that loaded... here is a little bit to share.

Mom bought me a pair of Baby Legs to wear when I'm practicing crawling. They are legwarmers that are perfect for when you are just hanging out in a onesie.


Showing them off... I want the cowprint ones!


I love to give hugs now and I wanted to give Maggie a hug...


I don't need to go to the zoo... I got animals right here in my house!


Alas, off to the zoo we went! Mommy organized a playdate from my Munchkin playgroup at the Fort Worth Zoo. It's really becoming our favorite place to spend an afternoon (hint: field trips seem to be gone by 1pm)... mommy asked for a zoo membership for her birthday! YAY!

The obligatory zoo sign picture.



"Ah... a leaf... maybe I should eat it..."


One of mom's favorites of the day... The big difference with this trip to the zoo is I'm standing SO much better now! This allowed me to see the animals better and get some cute new poses in. :)


See I'm hugging Will! Remember Will? I went to his birthday party back in May.


Another favorite of the day... we're getting SO big! Look at us just hanging out without our moms...


Will and I found this tiny elephant named Bonnie... we wanted to hang out with her for a long time... but our mom's conv


Me and Bonnie...


Look we're both looking at the camera and smiling... AMAZING!


This is the coolest part of the zoo. The birds actually come and land on your stick... I even got to pet a few.


Check me out... I'm trying to climb! (Daddy says that Nana and Grandad Fort are both going to say "oh no" when they see this picture...)


"But why can't I climb over and see the kangaroos?"


"Please can I have a kangaroo? He can hang out with Maggie!"


Here's the only shot of my entire playgroup... it's hard to get everyone to sit still long enough for a picture.


Check out me and my new pet dragon. :)


The penguins were definitely my favorite! They were playing with me and swimming right up to my nose!


Mom wanted to take a few semi-pro pictures of me... the Texas area makes a great backdrop for them...





Check me out... little farmer girl...


Something else new for this trip to the zoo... we rode the train! It was so much fun!


Too interested in everything going on to look at mom...


Friday night we went to dinner with dad... I always get to sit on the table until drinks arrive... this helps me stay in the highchair a little longer.


Tonight I REALLY enjoyed avocados and spinach... YUM!


After we got home I tried out my shopping cart walker again... this time I was an expert! There's a video that mom needs to post too.... but I can get this thing going (with a little spot from mom)... I love it so much that I cry when mommy takes it away.

No comments: