Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween & Munchkins do the Pumpkin Patch

So mom says yall should all be really impressed with her... less than 12 hours from her first craft show and she's still helping me blog!

Today I got to wear my Halloween outfit for the first time...

Look my front top teeth show when I smile now...


"Daddy... I'm going to climb this tree with you one day soon..."


This is the decorations mommy put out this year for Halloween... see there are 3 pumpkins like there are 3 of us and mine is smaller...


Cute huh?


This afternoon the Munchkins playgroup met up at the Hall Johnson Pumpkin Patch. This is the same one that mommy and daddy took me to a couple of weekends ago...


Madison & Will were very interested in my sippy cup... they were impressed that I can manage a straw at 10 months old.


"Look I pulled up on a pumpkin!"


More scrunch face pictures... it's SO sunny out at the Pumpkin Patch... barely any shade at all... mom says if there is an afternoon next week that is overcast, she's taking me out there to do some more pictures...


"I think I might want to chew on this stem"


"Look no hands..."


This nice lady blocked the sun so I wouldn't squint... but now her shadow is in the picture...


Showing off my blue eyes and my teeth...


I tried to pull up on the hay... but I didn't like the texture at all...


So last time we went, we totally missed the animals... we saw a pig and piglet, a bunny, some chickens and some swans.


Mom tries so hard to get me to look at the camera... but life is too interesting...


And I'm off...

Good luck mommy at the craft fair tomorrow! I hope you do great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, just wanted to say your daughter is precious. I love all her pictures just wants want to reach thru and pick her up. lol I especilly liked all of the ones on your blog ofyou and her. I would love to see more of you and her or even more of her and daddy. The mommy daughter and the daddy daughter pictures I think are the cutest. Take care best wish and prayers to mommy daddy a babby. Good luck with your craft show and future craft shows. I noticed you sale your bows and clips I think they are just adorable I have 3 little girls I was woundering if you would ship to Germany? Take care have a great weeek