Sunday, October 26, 2008

Push Buggy Adventures...

I got my push buggy this weekend... or I guess I should say that mom got it for her birthday (which is this Thursday). I love my push buggy so much more than a stroller... I can really look around and see everyone in it...

Dad accidentally had mom's camera on the video mode instead of the photo mode so we got a couple of really short videos...





Here we are going down the street... see mom's shirt for her business? Notice I'm wearing a pint size version?


Today was a fun day... we went to the park to feed the ducks...


"Come here ducky ducky..."


and of course to swing!


Check out my big front teeth!


"This is SO much fun!"


Daddy swang with me for a few minutes... I thought it was SO cool!


Then we went and got ice cream (it was 85 degrees after all)


"I have a sugar buzz..."

No comments: