Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

The internet man just came and mom is jumping for joy that we now have internet back! Woo hoo!

Saturday mommy, daddy and I went to the Pumpkin Patch by our house. Shhh... don't tell anyone but it was HOT! Mom put me in long sleeves and pants in the name of fashion... but the weather did not cooperate... hopefully it'll cool off and we can go back and take some pictures in my doggie costume.

Here are mom's two favorites...




First reaction to the pumpkins...


Look mom... I'm pointing at it...


Daddy is trying to coax a bigger smile out of me... we soon figured out that the sun was WAY too bright for any good Milla smiles... they are all scrunch face smiles... but that's ok!


"Look... this one is my size"


"Am I doing good mom?"


Mommy found this pumpkin hat at Gymboree on sale and decided that I needed to continue my fruit and veggie hat collection...


A baby pumpkin surrounded by baby pumpkins!


See I wasn't afraid of them at all...


"Do I get to pick one out?"


"What's on my head?"


"Oh this is going to have to come off... I might be able to chew it!"


Cute picture of mom... too bad I'm busy watching people...


This is feeling a little posed mom...


Ok that's better... at least I have a pumpkin...


Mom grabbed one of their wagons and posed this set of pictures... it was a hit! People were using it after us.


"Can we go for a ride?"


Daddy shared his water with me because it was HOT!


"Wait... are yall just going to leave me in here?"


This is a good shot of the pumpkin patch...


Just a baby in a washtub...


"What do you mean they use to wash babies in these mom?"


Doing my favorite thing... watching kids...


"Are we done yet?"


"Mmmm.... hay...."


See how my foot is kicked up on the pumpkin... I'm a natural poser!


Checking out the other babies...


Can you tell I was about to hop off the bench?


It's so hard to get both of us looking at the camera... there were like 10 shots that mommy liked but only one of us was looking... this is the only one we are both looking in.


This is how you normally find me and mommy these days... she says her back hurts constantly now!


Me and my daddy...


Dad wasn't sure my head would fit in the hole...

No comments: