Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mom's League Halloween Party

Ok first we need to catch up on some pictures from yesterday...

Mom is really trying to figure out what to do with my hair... she tried pigtails yesterday... but I pulled them out... we'll keep trying different things...


Here I am with my friend Addison causing havoc after Little Gym class... it takes me SO long to warm up at Little Gym, but by the end of class I'm having so much fun I don't want to stop!


We ended up in the ballet room again... SUCH a fun room!


Ok now we are caught up to today...

Today was the GCS Mom's League Halloween Party at Parr Park... It was 81 degrees outside so mom decided the puppy costume would probably be too hot (and I really wanted to save it for Friday)... so mom decided it was time for me to wear the costume that Ella's mom gave her for me after Ella wore it last Halloween.

When I was in mommy's tummy she called me her "Bumble Bean"... she bought lots of bees for me and couldn't wait to dress me up in a bee costume...

So here I am...

Bumble Bean Fort!




Checking out my tulle...


See I can flap my wings just like a bee!!!


Here is Ella (she's SO cute) and her mommy in the same costume last year... Thanks again for the costume Miss Celeste! Ella was born December 28, 2006 and I of course was due on December 26, 2007 , so mom always looks at pictures of Ella to compare my growth and milestones... We wish you lived closer Ella! I can't wait to meet you sometime!


On to the party!!!!

"Whoa mom this is a lot of people!"


Before we got too messy... mommy and Kat wanted to take pictures of me and my monkey friend Corbin...

"Is that you Corbin?"


We really enjoyed eating leaves more than posing for the camera!


Here is a picture of mommy and I...


Here is mom & I at the same spot last March for the GCS Mom's League Easter party... WOW have I grown!


They had buckets out to trick or treat and mommy let me pick out one thing... I picked a cherry sucker!!


At first I was interested in the stick, but then I figured out that I should turn it around...


After seeing how much I was enjoying sucking on it through the wrapper, mom decided to take a deep breath and let me have my first sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I went into a daze when I tasted the sugary goodness...


Then mom realized the sugary... sticky... drool factor! Ewww...


"Cute aren't I?"


Mom quickly took the sucker away (boo) and I went back for more!


"Bzzzz.... bzzzz... the bee is crawling away"


"What mom... bees don't crawl?"


After he got off of work... daddy joined us for some fun!


The moms nice enough to set up a little display to take fall pictures in front of... and look flowers for the little bee...


Squinty eye smiles... the only smiles of the day... (I'm just TOO busy to smile!!!)


Mom shot this pic tonight... this is how I can be found 90% of the time these days... pulled up on her legs, trying to steal something electronic from her...


I'm really torturing the cat these days!

No comments: