Thursday, October 9, 2008

200 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm working on 3 teeth right now and someone suggested Twizzlers as being a good teether to mom... I really enjoyed them!



Then I got to take a bubble bath... I'm pretty obsessed with bubbles and balloons right now..





It's like a halo...


or devil horns...


I'm ready for my Mr. Bubble commercial. :)


Here's my Halloween korker that mommy made me... pretty cute huh?


I hope to climb this rock wall someday... but for now mom helped me check it out...


But look what I can do on my own now...


Just chillin' like a big girl...


I still definitely love the swing the best...


I'm cutting 3 teeth right now... can you tell?


I'm so content swinging!


Check out how long my legs are now!


Here's how I looked the first time I was in a swing... I was 6 months old...


Check out these TINY bananas they make now...


Perfect for tiny hands!

Well I wasn't sure what to think at first...


Mmmm... yummy!


Mom was playing hairstylist again tonight in the bath... she thinks this is my new do...


See my side curls?


Then mom decided to do a faux-hawk...


Tonight I pulled up to standing in the tub... these are scary days for mom...

No comments: