Friday, October 31, 2008

3 posts in 1 day... KEEP READING

Ok mom finally got a picture of me with my little pigtails...


Why do bath time pictures always turn out the best???


So disappointing when I have a closet full of precious clothes!


Speaking of precious clothes...

My friend Emerson sent me these SUPER cute Cupcake Jammies... I love them Emerson! I can't wait to see pictures of you in yours... Thank you SO much!

Mom says this is one of her favorite pictures of me...


Showing off the entire pj set...


I'm really trying to get the dog to play with me here ...


"Where's Milla?"


"Peekaboo mommy..."


One final Halloween outfit... Mom has figured out that I can crawl in a skirt if I have leggings on...


The tree is my new prop...


Don't I look like I should be dressed like an angel in this picture?


Mom took me to World Market and let me pig out my very own Dennis the Pig (she's still not ready to part with hers...). They actually had 3 pigs to choose from...


Mom decided whichever one I bit, was the one I liked the most...


We headed to the mall to get a balloon from Nordstroms (they were black and orange today)...


I love to get balloons...


And then we played at the play area... I tried the tunnel again, but I'm still not interested in going through it... if mom tries to entice me... I just go around... HA! Stubborn!


Ok keep reading to see Halloween...

No comments: