Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Piggy PJs...

Yesterday mommy bought me some new pajamas... one set has piggies on them...

Mommy has a stuffed animal pig named Dennis that she's had since she was in 7th grade. He went to college with her and is her favorite stuffed animal.

I got to meet Dennis today...


"Mom he's as big as me!"


"Dennis will you be my friend?"


"Ahhh... pig kisses..."


"Good piggy piggy... I'll scratch behind your ears..."


"Dennis I think you may be my new best friend..."


Mom needed Starbucks this morning so she took me out in my PJs (I never leave the house in my pjs)... It was cold outside so I also wore my cat hat...



Mom got it at Gymboree on clearance for a $1


I guess you probably can figure out what happened after mom snapped this cute picture... yep that's right I fell head first into that pile of toys...


Luckily nothing was broken or permanently damaged, although mommy almost had a heart attack...

See all fine... I'm becoming MUCH tougher!


So I still have the sniffles... if you look closely at this picture you'll see a snot bubble... GROSS!

No comments: