Friday, October 3, 2008

Fort Worth Zoo

Daddy took a long lunch and we all went to the zoo. It was the first time daddy and I had gone together and it was SO much fun!

Still a little confused about where we were...


Enjoying our lunch...


Mom wanted to take some artsy photography shots of me...


I was ready to lunge out of this chair!


A really good shot of my big red bow...


Kind of fuzzy, but showing off my big girl smile...


Little girl... big barn!


There was a waterfall right next to me and I would NOT pay attention to mom...


Mom put some puffs


Mom deemed me still too young to participate in the petting zoo... but I did check out a pretty cool cow...


Here's mom and I in front of the water feature, we try to always take a picture here.


I was really into watching the kids as we strolled...


Eventually though I got comfortable and hung out...


I really liked checking out the merkats, you can get up really close to them...


Look at how cute he is!


Checking out the elephants...


"Daddy do you see the giraffes?"


Mommy's favorite animals are the hippos... she even put me in a hippo shirt today!


It's hard to look at the camera when you want to watch the animals!


Daddy was excited to show me the gorilla because he calls me "Milla the Vanilla Gorilla"... I was making my hand signal for "want" the whole time I looked at him and waved to him...


See me waving...


There was also a gorilla inside and daddy tried to get a picture of me and mommy, but you can't see the gorilla very well.


Then we went out to see the orangutans... Definitely one of my favorites.


Waving at the orangutans...


Mom wishes she had framed this one better...


Trying to make monkey noises...


Time to go "bye bye"... I was pooped!

No comments: