Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mommy's Birthday...

I know there are people out there that love to see pictures of me and my dog Maggie...

We still spend ALOT of time hanging out together...


I like to give her hugs and she likes to give me kisses...


Aunt Rinny... do you remember when you bought me these pj's... it was before I was born and mommy looked at them and thought "she'll NEVER fit in to these..." well they fit!


Today mom got me all decked out in my cupcake gear to celebrate her birthday... how cute is this skirt???



"Mommy... I want the cat..."


Since I still haven't mastered climbing on a chair... mom put me up on the chair so I could get to Callie...


"Hi Callie cat... I love you..."


"Can I give you hugs like I give Maggie hugs?"


"I'm going to try..."


"That went well mommy... don't you think?"


Mommy's working with me on new tricks...

Mommy: "How old are you going to be Milla?"


These days I always find my hairbow...


And then I take the cutest pictures without it...


Working on my "low five"...


Mommy decided that since it was her birthday, we should share a cupcake...


"Gimme... cupcake..."


Covered in pink icing!


After I had my cupcake, mom decided we should go burn off my sugar high at the indoor playground...


Look at me taking that 5 inch step with no problems at all!


I just kept on going...


After I did that with such grace, mom decided to challenge me on the stairs...


No problem there either... I climbed right to the top...


"Tada!"


No matter how much mom tried to convince me... I would not go through the tunnel... I just smiled at her and watched the other kids go through... gotta save something for next time!


Sweet daddy got mommy her favorite birthday treat... a cookie cake!!


Mommy decided I could have a little piece...


"Hmm... this looks good... I think I'll start with a little icing..."


"Better yet... I think I'll shove the entire thing in my mouth at one time..."


"Yummy!"


It got REALLY gooey really fast... I couldn't get it off my hands...


Sweet icing smiles for mommy... Happy Birthday Mommy!

3 comments:

The Guerra Girls said...

Tell your Mommy "Happy Birthday!" from me and my mommy! :)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Ashlee!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great bday Ashlee! I love the bee costume, cupcake skirt, and the ballerina pj's I got her! Wow those looked big when I bought them! -Rinny