Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catch-up Pics and Babygroup

Here are some pictures to get us up to date...

SUNDAY
Mom was trying to capture my new smirk...


This one just shows off my blue eyes...


My favorite thing to do on Sunday is go look at the cats and dogs at Petsmart... they are always doing adoptions and I get to see all kinds of different animals. This past week they had 9 little black lab puppies... they were SO cute.. here's one of the cats I really liked.


MONDAY
Mom took me to Rosa's Tortilla Factory for lunch and I got to try sopapillas for the first time!


"Mmmm... sopapillas" (do you remember that commercial?)


"More please..."


TUESDAY
Just one picture to introduce my friend Lamby... she was free with a $15 purchase at Bath and Body Works... she is SUPER soft and I love her very much. Thanks mom!



WEDNESDAY
Sometimes I'm super happy when mommy comes to get me up from my nap... today was one of those days!


Upside down picture...


Mom hasn't done a mini photo shoot lately (mainly because she thought I would crawl away) but I did really good!

Daddy looked at these pictures and said "Whoa that's a kid!"





Smirky smile...


Sometimes you have to take pictures WITHOUT bows... gasp!

See that my foot is in the air!


This is my new sweet smile... it's mommy's favorite.


Since I was wearing a cowgirl shirt mommy decided I should ride my giraffe...


It's one of my favorite things to do now...


Giddy up! I'm hoping to get a rocking horse for my birthday or Christmas.


This afternoon the Baby Playgroup got together. It's a second playgroup with Mom's League and we meet once a month... it's fun because everyone is under 18 months so we don't get run over. We were suppose to go to the park today... but it was raining... so I got my first experience at McDonalds!! Mom says she's been avoiding McDonalds as long as possible, but it was definitely time!

"Hey look it's Bella!"


Look how big she's gotten! She can stand and everything!


We tried to climb the slide together... Bella kept sliding back down... I just practiced my standing...


"Can I climb it mom?"


"Please..."


Hey it's like we're mirror images!


Mom had to get a picture of me in my raincoat before we headed out... it's a 2T and is SO big... but don't you need that in the rain?


Peekaboo!

No comments: