Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Birthday Party...

While we were in Houston we decided to have a family birthday party for me... did you know my birthday is this week?

Well since my grandparents won't be able to make it to my birthday party this weekend, we decided to celebrate while we were there.

A family picture before the fun started (notice I had already swiped some icing)...


Caught in the act!


Look at my pretty cake...


Mom said it wouldn't be a party without balloons... she clipped them onto me so they would go where I went...


How cute are my overalls? They were super comfy too!


"Cheese..."


See I was even able to crawl with my balloons...


This is my new fake smile... notice my teeth don't line up...

"Can we please get on to the cake now..."


"Wait I get to eat this whole piece?"


"Alright here I go..."


"This is good cake..."


I got pretty covered in icing pretty quickly...


Looks like shaving cream doesn't it?


I think I wore more than I ate...


"Is there something on my face?"


"Yay for me! It's my birthday!"



"Finger licking good!"


Then it was time to open presents...

Mimi & Papa got me a horsey and I love him!


My legs just need to get a little longer...


I also like to walk around him and make him make noise.


"Thanks Papa..."


Nana and Grandad got me this great Little People Farm... I obviously liked the animals a lot!


Dad took this shot from inside the barn...


A couple other pictures from the weekend...

Maggie wanted to share this picture of her cuddling with Nana's dog...


Me and Maggie being held prisoner... I'll figure out how to climb over those boxes by Christmas!


Oh and here's a video of me opening a present...

No comments: