Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!!!

Happy New Years!!!

Today mommy took me to Grapevine Mills and the Skate Park was open... This was my first time watching Skater Boys and I LOVED them! Mom just can't decide if I'm going to be a skater or a skater girlfriend... hmmm...


"Whoa... they are cool"(of course we saw the paramedics there too... skating is dangerous)


Tonight we went to a New Year's Eve dinner at BJs Brewery (we love that place)...




Do you like my hat? Mommy added the embellishment...


These books are my favorite... they keep me entertained during dinner...



After the hat came off my pebbles hair came out...


I was so cute and entertaining tonight that the table next to us (who were the manager's parents) convinced the manager to buy our pizookie! YAY free pizookie!




Oh and for your New Year's Eve entertainment...

Here I am showing off my new walking skills...


No comments: