Monday, February 22, 2010

ASI Leopard Girl...

This morning we had a cute photo session before we headed to ASI...


Oh and my cute skirt? Yeah it use to be this dress...


Pretty cool huh?


"Let's go 'nastics"...


Eating a snack waiting for the class before me to end...


My turn!


Wee!


Mom was worried I wouldn't be as into gymnastics today since I spent the weekend on my trampoline, but I still LOVED it!


Cheering on my friends...


Can you imagine when I move to the next class and mommy isn't there to take pictures of me? Crazy huh!


But I'm definitely getting close to the next level... I just need to master swinging on the rope (which I totally refuse to do)...


I asked daddy to take some pictures tonight while I was playing with Minnie Mouse...


Aren't we cute together?

No comments: