Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Children's Museum with friends...

This morning, Addie, Austin, Bubba, Madeline and I headed to the new Fort Worth Children's Museum. We are SO glad to have it reopened...


There are lots of fun things to do...


You can make things move...


Shake noise makers...


Hug a turtle...


and pretend to be a baby doctor... don't I look convincing?


Listening to their hearts...


Giving my baby a bath...


Weighing her...


Then I took her on an ambulance ride... something must have happened at the house...


Checking her heart again...


Maybe I'll be a doctor some day?


My other favorite area was the grocery store...



I filled my cart up with chicken, bananas, and bread...


I found some lights to dance on too. Unfortunately, our visit was cut short because mommy wasn't feeling well. The good news is we got a membership and plan to return really soon!


I requested a bath picture tonight, whoever suggested combing out my tangles while conditioner was still in my hair is a genius! It works great...

No comments: