Thursday, February 25, 2010

School & Park...

Yep I gave mom the cheesy toddler smile this morning...


and then they got even cheesier...


and then I did this... ummm... mom was on the floor laughing...


Bobble head picture... my head is WAY too big for me to stick it out!


Off to school... leopard shades, zebra pants...


Mom wishes she had her camera when I came out of school... we were all wearing our little Muffin Man aprons... SO cute! She begged me for a photo shoot when we got home...


After a short nap mom and I headed to the park (to wear me out so she could go get her hair done tonight)...


It was cold so my ponytail changed to a hat pretty quickly...


Hi mom...


My hat is WAY too small and doesn't cover my ears...


I had a pretty big fall, but it wasn't anything a lollipop couldn't solve...


The best part of the trip was when I realized I could make the birds fly by running at them... Oh toddler fun!


Yep, I still love my trampoline...


I've taught Minnie some tricks too...


No comments: