Friday, February 19, 2010

Lucky 07 Valentine Party & New Friends...

This morning the Lucky 07's met for our Valentine's Party... remember we were snowed out last Friday?


My last Valentine's outfit... kind of rocker Valentine...


Prissy face...


Keira hosted our party and we jumped right in to playing with her toys...


Kyle and I took care of the baby dolls...


and then I found the real baby... Madeline... she's SO beautiful...


Back to playing...


I'm always interested to see what is in everyone's kitchen...


Hudson was having a blast with the balloons...


Our failed attempt at a group picture...




My preschool buddy...


We had cupcakes.... yummy!


Next we headed to have lunch with the O'Hair's, Chickfila was SO busy that we decided to take our lunch to the park. There are 2 O'Hair girls... Addie who is 10 months older than me and Amelia who is about a year younger than me. The exciting news is that they are looking at building a house by us... can you imagine the fun we will have???


Addie is crazy!


I wasn't brave enough to swing like her...


Instant friends...


Recognize my favorite park? It's going to be pretty far away when we move...


This is Amelia... she's SO cute! They call her Millie...


By the end of lunch we were best of friends...


Addie even invited me to her birthday party...


Tonight we went to Uncle Julios for dinner and got the big booth...


See me patiently waiting for my tea...


The big booth is fun because I can play with both daddy...


and mommy...


I did such a good job eating my meal and behaving that I got a pink lollipop...


While at the park mom lets me wander around on my own (she's trying to not be a helicopter mom). But today she regretted it. I turned the corner behind the fire engine and started crying. Mom ran over and found me on the pavement with black pavement all over my face. At first she thought I fell and couldn't figure out why I didn't brace myself with my hands...

Well then Addie's mom noticed a little boy pushing Addie... when asked I explained he pushed me too... from behind... and I landed on my nose...


Mom is so irritated that she didn't see it happen and didn't feel like she could say anything to his mom/caregiver/person who didn't care that he was beating the tar out of everyone at the playground. We think they were inhome daycare providers... they were not watching the kids and actually almost left a little girl at the park. We had to approach her and tell her they were leaving before they noticed...


So if you notice mommy buzzing around me the next time we play... just know she's only there as an incident reporter and protector...


Let's hope my nose heals quickly (mom expects it to be scabbed over tomorrow)... BOO!

No comments: