Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Muffin Man Day at School...

Since I didn't have a muffin shirt for Muffin Man Day... mom thought I should at least wear a cupcake shirt...


This day was a little emotional for mommy because when we first toured the school last year it was Muffin Man Day...


Look how tiny I was then...


The other reason for the cupcake shirt was we were celebrating Miss April's birthday! Happy birthday Miss April! I took her a box of Godiva and when we got out of the car I said "chocolate... open... eat one"... Mom told Miss April she better hide it and Miss April told mommy she was in trouble if I already know what Godiva is at 2 years old...


I took a short nap and woke up desperately wanting to play "animals"...


We worked on my colors with my octopus (for some reason I refuse to recognize yellow... but mom knows I know it)...


My new favorite game is "duck, duck, goose"... but I don't really get it... I just like saying it and running in circles... I'm always the goose!


Mom L-O-V-E-S this picture of me... but she's thinking she might have to photoshop my nose injury for future use...


Yes I still love my trampoline...


and daddy helped me with a new trick tonight... can you see my ab muscles? I seriously have the start of a 6 pack!

No comments: