Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teenage Clothes...

I don't know for some reason mom thinks this tunic looks like something a teenager would wear. She loves it, but it kind of freaks her out to see me in skinny jeans and a tunic...


What do you think? Do you see teen Milla here?


I think I'm going to give mom a run for her money when I'm a teenager...


Sulky teenager look...


Looking like a toddler again...


I had a good day at school... We had music with Ms. Donna and learned about Little Miss Muffet...

This afternoon mom asked me to try on the dress she made me. This is the first pattern she has ever followed. She says it was pretty hard, but she's already started her second one to try to figure out the mistakes she made on the first one...


What do you think (ignore my pajamas underneath)...


I think it's pretty cute...


I got a present in the mail today... my new subscription to National Geographic Little Kids... SO FUN!

No comments: