Thursday, February 11, 2010

School Valentine's Party & Snow!

Another day... another party!

This time it was my school Valentine's party...


This is my favorite of the dresses mom has made me...


My bow matches too...


and my jacket!


The first two hours of school were normal and then the last hour mommy came to play!


I love when she comes to play because I get to show her all my favorite toys...


Thanks for coming mommy!


Addison's mommy read us a book...


and then we had a craft project to do...


See...


We played our favorite game of "I Spy"... they show us cards with images on them and we have to find the images in the room... I found the first one!


Here's how the playground looked as we were leaving school... BEAUTIFUL!


and this was our house...


and our backyard...


I begged to make a snowman when we got home, but mom convinced me to wait for daddy...


Maggie loves snow!




Mom loves taking my picture in the snow...


It fell all day and tonight we broke our DFW record for snow accumulation... crazy huh?


I'm starting to think this snow thing is a regular thing!


This experience was quite different from December because it wasn't nearly as cold or windy...


I was in toddler heaven!


Daddy and I decided to build a snowman (Ms. April had been talking about them all morning)...


Dancing on the driveway while collecting snowman snow (daddy did all the hardwork)...


Look how deep the snow is in the backyard!


We stopped for a quick picture...


and then went to decorate our snowman (which I thought was pretty funny)...


He has button eyes, a dot candy for his nose and a twizzler for his smile...


Thanks for helping me daddy!


Our neighbors made an igloo!


then we headed over to see Kelsey... look how deep the snow was in her front yard!!!


Kelsey going through the igloo!


We got my slide out so I could slide in the snow (I wasn't a fan)...


and finally it was time to come inside...


Mom loves these pictures because she didn't even know daddy was taking them...


Back inside, warm and fed... I burned off some energy doing tricks off the couch and dancing with chipmunks...


What a fun day!

No comments: