Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Outift 1 of 14...

Happy February!

It's officially the month of love and I'm ready to celebrate with heart themed outfits for the next 14 days (kind of a tradition)...

We had gymnastics this morning, but after we got to the gym mom realized she never put the battery back in her camera, so there are no pictures of all the fun I had at gymnastics today.

She recovered her battery at lunch and started shooting...


Do you see my megabox of crayons? A toddler's dream!




Mom showed me that crayons work on my easel too (I'd still prefer to paint but that gets messy)...


Here's my first Valentine's shirt... cute huh?


We played bubbles 3 times today...

I kept popping them when they landed on my nose...




"Tada!" (standing on my microwave)...


Mom got an itouch and loaded some of my shows on there... it's my new favorite toy!


Can you tell I'm excited here?


It was because I got to feed the pets "treats"...


Maggie is easy, she is a gentle eater and very sweet about it...


Callie's a little harder, but we are working on our friendship and mom thought this might be a good way...

No comments: