Saturday, February 6, 2010

Catch Up & Fort Worth Stockshow...

A couple of pictures from yesterday...

We had our monthly Mom's League meeting...


I helped mommy set up and had some breakfast...


and then I agreed to go to the daycare... where I sobbed for 30 minutes until mommy came and got me. It's crazy to mom that I love school so much but hate daycare...

Mom got a few additional pictures of me in my cupcake dress that she made when we got home...


She's getting pretty good huh?


This morning we did some painting & went to see the house. It has DRYWALL! It looks awesome...


After nap time we headed to the Fort Worth Stockshow...


Yep, mom made this dress too...


It has cowgirls all over it and a bandana trim, my bows are bandana as well...


Amazingly there weren't many animals at the stockshow today... I guess it was because this is the last weekend. BUT the children's area was still awesome...


Sheep!


Piggies...




Checking out the mommy pig...


Can you tell I loved it?


Look how much I have changed since last years trip to the stockshow...


I really liked the bunnies too...


How neat is this for a backdrop?


and this for a quick picture...


My favorite part of the day was the Quarter Horse auction... complete with a real auctioneer!


We got to go in the arena next to it and watch them warm up...


Which I loved...


Eventually we headed to the midway for corn dogs...


and found the cows...


How cute are the calves?


I even petted a few...




We stopped for tornado taters...


and headed back to the quarter horses and with each horse I would touch daddy's arm and give him my big puppy dog eyes like I expected him to bid on one. Some of them went for as low as $350! Daddy is in trouble when I get older and want a car!


I thought maybe sitting in his lap would butter him up...


We headed back to the car exhausted, but we had a blast! Definitely one of our favorite family experiences ever...

No comments: