Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Dress for School...

Mom loves all things bohemian or hippie... so when she saw this fabric she had to snatch it up...

I was so excited to see my new dress and when I put it on I said "Milla pretty"...


Cute huh?


She handstitched the two hearts on the shirt...


I had a great day at school and it actually warmed up enough to play outside before naptime...


I really can't wait until we move and there is a park across the street from my house (hopefully they'll start building it soon!)...


I even got to swing!


After naptime mom decided I needed a fieldtrip... she offered up Target and Walmart (to which I said no) and then I offered up "toy store" (to which she said no) so we settled on choo-choo trains at Barnes and Noble...


I kept picking up books saying "Milla read it" and then I would say "Once Upon a Time"... mommy has NO idea where I picked this up!!

No comments: