Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jump for Fun...

This morning we headed to Jump for Fun for a Mom's League/Wednesday Playgroup super play date!

The whole way there I kept saying "Bubba, Madeline, jump"...


and jump I did...


Madeline and I did ring around the rosie...


completed the obstacle course a few times...


Bubba and I played some air-hockey...


and then we found Bella for some Baby Bop Hop (can you believe I remembered and requested that from the last time... mom is amazed by my long term memory)...




So fun!


Madeline kept me laughing...


Look at us in the same pose (how funny)...


Big hugs...


It took me most of the time I was there to work up enough nerve to slide by myself...


Madeline loved sliding...


Thanks for meeting me there friends!


I asked for my books today... mom loves when I rediscover toys!

No comments: