Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

After 14 days of heart shirts the day is finally here... Valentine's Day!

Daddy was my valentine this year... he got me a card and a pink fuzzy bear!

Thanks Daddy!


Singing our family song "I Love You" with Barney...


I requested some pictures of my last Valentines outfit... I know the shirt is a repeat... but mom just loves it (and my last Valentine shirt is short sleeve, not appropriate for today)...


Don't you think I'm starting to cheese it up for the camera?






After a trip to the grocery store, a short nap, a trip to Petsmart & ToysRUs... I all of the sudden said "mommy hold you" got in mommy's lap, asked for Monsters and crumbled. Mom finally took my temperature as I cuddled in her lap and it was 102.4! Geez! I sure know how to get sick quickly!

I ate some ice, took a cool bath and had some tylenol. Please pray I feel better in the morning. So far my only symptoms are a runny/stuffy nose and a tiny cough... and a huge fever!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Poor Milla!! Feel better soon! Sounds exactly like what Addie has! I bet they all caught it at the V-Day party!