Monday, February 8, 2010

Madeline at ASI...

First a video from Friday night. We went to Barnes and Noble to play trains after dinner and I had SO much fun jumping off of the stage...


Ok back to today...

Every once in a while mom asks me to recommend products for other toddlers. This is one of my favorites. Look and Find books... I have Disney Princesses, Mickey Mouse, Bambi, and Wonderpets and they keep me thoroughly entertained... Mom can ask me to find objects or I can look for the ones they point out.


A frugal find: you can usually find them on sale at Kohls...


This morning I had a special treat when I got to ASI... Madeline was there!


She's going to be joining my class!


We got to jump right next to each other on the trampoline...


So fun!






Then I took her over and showed her the pit!




Look how brave I am jumping into the pit now!


Madeline was WAY braver than me and decided to swing on the rope...


We got to jump down the tumbling track...


and then Coach Lindy asked me to show her how to do all of the gymnastics rotations...


My arabesque...


Which I actually call an "arabesque" when I do it at home...


I got to ring the bell for hopping across the beam...


and so did Madeline...


It was so fun to have her in class today!


We took a quick drive by of the house (it was raining) but we got to see that some of the brick got put up! YAY!


I've been watching Yo Gabba Gabba lately in the car and when they were making funny faces this afternoon... I made mine too!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We had so much fun! Madeline's been talking about it nonstop. She calls it jumpnastics. So glad an opening in Milla's class came open for us. I think Monday is going to be Madeline's favorite day of the week!

Thanks for getting some great shots today. Next time I will bring my camera too.