Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Music Class & A Playdate...

One of the reasons I love Mom's League is I get to try out different classes. This morning we headed to Master's Touch Music School (where I took lessons last spring) for a fun music class...


Of course I had to wear my rocker chic shirt and guitar leggings to music class!


Mom tried to teach me the "rock on" sign... but I didn't get it...


Brooklyn & Keira were there too!


We had such a fun class of Mom's League kids...


I take my music VERY seriously!


Keira had a blast!


I was talking about the drums all through the evening...


Future girl band!


I especially loved this drum!


I know I didn't remember Ms. Laura, but it was still great to see her!


Here's the last time we played in May...


I got to dance with a monkey!


One of my favorite songs (which we still do)... "I see you... I see you... tra la la la la la la"...


Boo!


After we finished music class we headed over to Bubba's to see our Wednesday playgroup friends...


Me and the birthday girl Addie! Happy birthday Addie!


Bubba's house has been invaded by trains... he has train books, a train table... he even has a potty training book about trains (which I always try to convince mommy that potty training has something to do with me riding a train so maybe mommy needs to pick up that book)...


But mostly I spent the playdate giggling at my friends...


One picture with Austin... I swear he dodges mommy's camera!


I always have to ride in Bubba's airplane chair... it's SO cool!








We did some coloring...


More trains...


and we worked on dress up...


When mommy said it was time to go I told her she could go and I would stay... cracked mom up! I was the last one to leave...

Mom asked Bubba to give me a hug and he patted me like a puppy... which made me laugh...


Then he gave me a hug...


and proclaimed "kiss too"... Oh so cute!


As you can tell I didn't mind...


My memory is getting WAY too good and after we pulled out of his neighborhood I asked to go to McDonalds (which is near his house)... I said I wanted to eat apples, chicken nuggets and french fries and slide and play... It was already 1pm and mom knew I had to be tired so we settled for some to go food and the park by our house. Mom left the camera in the car and we enjoyed sliding a few times and watching some puppies play.

What a fun day!

No comments: