Sunday, February 28, 2010

Family Park Day...

It was finally warm enough to enjoy the park as a family... and as an added treat we brought along Maggie!


I was very excited to show her how I slide...


and to watch her discover my favorite park...


I showed her how to swing...


"Let's go for a walk" said Maggie...


More like a run!


I wanted to show her "over the mountain" (the bridge)...


We stopped for some family pictures (man I look pale next to mom's spray tan... time to play outside)...


Maggie wanted to take a picture too!


Parent switch out...


They even have a doggie water fountain!


One big girl swing picture...


and then I found Kaia, Zuzi & Sydney (it might as well been a Mom's League playdate at the park!)...


Toddler soccer is not a good idea... I immediately was screaming "my ball" while screaming... last spring mom kept a ball in the car for me... it's time to do that again!


When we got home I wanted to show off my new dancing skills. Mom has no idea where I learned this (except maybe it was from watching a little boy hula hoop at the park)...

First I started with shaking my tail...


Resulting in giggles...


and some fun dancing...




and eventually some "skipping"...

No comments: