Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Saturday...

This morning we took daddy out to the new house to show him the progress they've made...


I love jumping off the step in the media room...


and playing chase around a big empty house with daddy!


Fast forward to dinner tonight...


I had a surprise in store for mommy and daddy at dinner...


I was perfect!


I ate my dinner, didn't need entertainment (other than pattycake while waiting for the check), and didn't even need a highchair or booster seat...


I guess you could consider this my Valentine's present to them...


Mom and dad really sang my praises after dinner hoping that this will become a more regular thing (last night's dinner didn't go as smoothly)...


Since I was so well behaved, mom decided I deserved a sugar cookie when we got home...


and some big girl pigtails (behind my ears)...


Yummy!


I kept my pigtails in for some of my bath...


all these smiles were captured by me telling daddy my favorite things...


like Maggie, mommy, daddy, pattycake, cookies, and princesses...


Can you tell how much I enjoyed our conversation...

Mom thinks I look 3 with pigtails (our waiter asked if I was 3 at dinner)...


I guess it's ok to look old for your age when you are 2...


But mommy told me not to grow up too fast...


Here's her lightroom fun for the night...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the blog!!

That's awesome that you blog everyday...I wish I had it in me to do that, but I'm lucky to blog once a week. Trying to be better about it though.

Milla is just precious :)