Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mom's League Valentine's Party...

I officially LOVE Valentine's Day! 3 days straight of parties and candy... it's like my birthday all over again... wait where are the presents?

This morning we had our Mom's League Valentine's Party. We love these parties!


Mom picked up this skirt back in January knowing I would wear it to this party...


You can imagine how disappointed she was this morning when I didn't want to put it on... luckily a few m&ms changed my mind pretty quickly!

Those m&ms also helped mom capture all these cute photographs... (see my thumbs up)


A bribe she will continue to offer!


We were a little early to the party, but luckily Sophia was there to play with me... We turned bowling into baseball...


Rode the cars...


What do you think... am I tractor girl?


Or a truck girl?


We took a riding break and enjoyed some breakfast... I actually didn't want the donut, just the sprinkles on top of the donut...




Yummy!


some coloring was next...


Look at how well I hold my crayons... I can also draw a circle now, almost do a star and I pretend to write my name...


More cars... this one was by far my favorite!


Gage and I had a race... it was SO fun!


How cute is this kissing booth!


Some snuggles...


and a big kiss...


Sassy picture time...


Toddler grin...


What a change from a year ago!


The party was much more fun for me this year!


Instead of the puppet theater we had Little Gym there to entertain us!


Check out this HUGE parachute!


Amazing huh?


I did really well with the chaos...


We even did Wheels on the Bus...


Mom always loves these pictures of me looking into the sky...


and the jumping pictures too!


One of the decorations was this HUGE heart with dum dums on it... Bella, Zach and I were in toddler heaven! (notice Bella and Hayden's pettiskirts... there were about 8 pettiskirts all together... definitely a trend!)


Hopefully the snow will hold off tomorrow and we can have our school Valentine party!

No comments: