Sunday, August 10, 2008

2 day post...

SATURDAY
My Saturday and Sunday weren't that exciting... just trying to wait out this teething thing and stay comfortable in the miserable August heat...

"If I teeth on the tylenol bottle will it work faster?"


"Come on mom it won't hurt to try..."


Maggie and I hanging out on the floor trying to stay cool...



SUNDAY
Has mom told yall that I picked a blanket... it's purple, waffle weave and I love it. I sleep with it every night and every nap and sometimes when mom gets me out of my bed I bring it with me... I'm pretty attached to it. Mom told dad tonight that she is going to buy a second one and start switching them out in case I loose it or something happens (she thinks I didn't hear her).

Look baby Mother Teresa


"Do I look angelic?"


"Maybe I'll go as a ghost for Halloween.. Am I scary?"


"Yeah daddy I was hiding under there"


"Blankie I love you"...


Mom was cooking me some carrots for dinner and needed me to stay occupied for a few minutes so she pulled out two pieces of tupperware... worked PERFECTLY!

1 comment:

The Guerra Girls said...

I have 2 special blankies - one is a big blankie and one is my ladybug blankie - and I don't go ANYWHERE without them both. Mommy bought we 2 extras of each and it took a while, but I've come to love them ALL. :) So silly how they don't think we'll notice these things!