Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trip to the Park & more Butt Bouncing...

Last night mom let me go to sleep with my hair wet... when I woke up this morning it was SUPER curly...



Mom bought a book of easy kids activities and one of them was to fill a bottle and make noisemakers! It's entertained me all day!


This morning it was very overcast... but it also means it wasn't as hot... so we went to the park... it was a perfect 78 degrees!


We fed the ducks my gerber puffs (see the little ducklings)...


Then they called over all their ducky friends and we had quite a crowd...


"Mom look at all the ducks"


"Ok get in line and my mommy will give you food..."


Then the goose showed up and scared away the ducks and scared me even more! Bad goose!


So it was time to swing... I always enjoy swinging.


Oh and snack time too...


Mom realized today that I had never sat in grass... she's allergic so she was afraid I might be too, but I didn't seem to mind it...



"Mom it's kind of itchy..."


Here's another butt bouncing video... mom was singing OutKast's "Hey Ya" to me.

No comments: