Saturday, August 2, 2008

Swimming with my Dog

We started the day off with banana pancakes... homemade by mom!

Mom and dad call this my first grade smile... note Maggie sitting right by me waiting for my leftovers.


Then after naptime we went swimming... all summer long Maggie and I have been separated during swim time. She gets a little crazy in the pool and mom was worried about traumatizing me... well today mom loosened up a little and decided we should swim together... I think Maggie was impressed with my swim moves!


Trying to take a picture together, but Maggie was WAY too excited to pose!


Maggie is an EXCELLENT swimmer! I have a lot to learn from her!


Dad turned the hot tub into a kiddie pool! That's where all the shade was so he turned on the fountain so I could play... SO MUCH FUN!


I also figured out if I put my hand over the fountain I could make it stop... ahh the joys of cause and effect!


Don't I look happy?


The pool does funny things to my hair... today it made the side curl up... see my funny curl?


This was right before we went to dinner... I was SO good at dinner again tonight! YAY me!


Tonight has been another rough one for teething... Dad says he can see the top ones about to poke through and he says they are BIG! Mom is thinking maybe I should be a bunny rabbit for Halloween...

My teeth hurt so bad tonight that I wouldn't go to bed at bedtime, so mom and I made brownies for daddy and I worked on my walker skills... I'm finally going forward in it and made it all the way across the kitchen to mom! Now if I can just figure out that blasted crawling!

No comments: