Monday, August 18, 2008

Incredibly Shrinking Baby...

So am I shrinking???

Mom thinks I might be... Dad thinks that clothes sizing is ridiculous...

Today it was rainy and 70 degrees outside so mom wanted to put me in some pants... she realized we have winter clothes and summer clothes... but not many fall clothes... so she thought we should try some of my old spring clothes on... things that were too big in the spring, but she thought I had outgrown... yep that's right... size 3 to 6 months!!

A little short... but otherwise they fit perfectly...


Devilish grin...


Happy girl...


My classic smirk...


After I got pretzel all over that first outfit mommy found this one in the back of my closet... SO cute!

There's a shine on my tongue that looks like 2 front teeth...but it isn't...


Smiling at the dog...


"I like this outfit mom... it's comfy"


"Can I have your camera mom?"


"I pledge of allegiance to my mom... I promise not to be fussy... to eat all my veggies... and to not pull up on anything that can't hold me"... (yep that's right... I'm trying to pull up on EVERYTHING)


This toy was making me smile, but I enjoyed it much more when mom handed it to me...

No comments: