Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Hijaking This Blog...

Hi, my name is Magnolia and I am a the most perfect golden retriever ever... I'm also Milla's doggie. I really want to know WHY I don't have my own blog, I do LOTS of fun things and before this baby came around, I was the favorite around here.


So until I get my own blog... I will just hijack Milla's.

Nana was nice enough to buy me a new doggie bed... mom took a video of me testing it out...




Unfortunately Callie doesn't know how to read and thinks it's hers...


So even though I'm a little bitter that I don't have my own blog, I do LOVE Milla dearly and since she started eating solids, I love her even more...

She scratches behind my ears...


Holds my hand...


Let's me lick her fingers...


And even tries to play ball with me...


See how much she loves me?


"Hi guys I'll be back to blogging soon..."


HIJACK OVER... the ransom was 2 milkbones and a rawhide...

Thanks again Nana for the bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely loved your blog Maggie, it was too cute. And what a smart ransom!! Ella just laughed watching you enjo your new bed!! Love Celeste an Ella

Jenny said...

That is hysterical...

Go Maggie what a brilliant dog. We can't even get Simon to walk on wood floors and you can type:) You want to come teach him to be smarter..he needs a tutor!